Tuesday, November 17, 2009

JUST COS

I was recently in Europe and thanks to an amazing tip, from a very stylish friend, was told that visiting a COS store was a must. Unbeknown to me COS is an offshoot of the giant H&M retailer; but unlike the quick, disposable, 'of the minute' pieces that H&M creates, COS has a much more streamline, tailored and timeless feel. It's pretty much the best place ever. There is not one piece in that store I would not buy and am now kicking myself that I did not max out every card I have and work out the rest later. They also produce a magazine, that despite my 20kg excess luggage, I insisted on carting 10 copies home with me. Ridiculous I know, but check it out..











 

Hot Right? Amazing editorial, Amazing articles, and Amazing clothes...



This is one of the pieces I picked up. Stripes have been done, done and done again but the cropped cut, fierce shoulder, classic long sleeve and boxy fit - perfection. COS it's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment